Laura Babb Birmingham UK Wedding Photographer
Our first international interview! What a crazy thing, when you think about it, that we have this power to bring people together from such long distances. Laura has always been such a unique, and kind hearted person, and this interview really shows this off.
- The truth of passion and working in a difficult creative field, sometimes you fall out of love with your work for a bit, that is ok.
- How Babbs’ eye works around color.
- Tricks for working with confetti on a wedding day.
- Mindfulness in photography.
- SNAP! Festival, The Clear Space (links below)
- Weird English village names
Follow Babbs wherever she is
Some of the other things we discussed
Follow the other people in attendance:
This is first, and foremost, a community. Follow along with the people around you, and get to know your people.
- https://instagram.com/babbwashere – Babbs’ personal account
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs6S3WAygDALfw9uvz-IJiQ/featured – Thor Rasmussen vlog
- https://instagram.com/antinpant – insane dancer and instructor!
- https://instagram.com/thehollerhouse – beautiful AirBNB in the Blue Ridge Mountains
- https://instagram.com/allenkentphoto – dis my photo work
- https://instagram.com/michaelspkent – dis my personal stuff
Join our email list and get updates on all of the upcoming interviews, events, challenges, and photo walks (when it is safe).