Thank you so much to Alex Lefler for taking the time to chat with us. In this episode of The Quarantine Calls we discussed the creative, adventurous spirit, the power that locations have on us as human beings, and how to find your path from where you are as a creative to where you want to be. We are level10stoked that he was able to share his unique path and outlook on life with us.
Follow Alex wherever he is:
- The Wayfarers photography website
- Follow him on instagram
- Learn about his backpacking focused workshop Ramble
Scope out some of the other things we discussed:
- The most important one up front. Wild Ginger! The best Pho Bánh mì in this part of the country!
- Andy Goldsworthy – British artist known for his site-specific, nature based installation art.
- Alex is going to share his list of cinematic films to keep you inspired, I will link it here when we have it listed.
Follow the other people in attendance:
This is first, and foremost, a community. Follow along with the people around you, and get to know your people.
Join our email list and get updates on all of the upcoming interviews, events, challenges, and photo walks (when it is safe).